Our Church Is Fully Open
Our Sunday services are now all in church
Our service pattern is returning to normal following the removal of Covid restrictions; so our morning service will start at 11.00am with our evening service at 6.30pm.
However, the government is recommending caution and we recognise that some people may not be comfortable with an immediate “return to normal” so we have put in place a number of measures to help.
- We will continue to live-stream the morning service on Zoom. Login details are below and will not change.
- The pews on the north side of church (furthest away from the main door) will remain as they have been to allow those who prefer to continue distancing from others to do so. All other pews will return to normal but we do encourage people to act sensitively and respect the wishes of others.
- Hand sanitiser will still be provided at the door of church. We encourage you to use it as you enter and leave.
- Face coverings are not mandatory but we would encourage everybody to wear one to come into church and then remove it once seated. If you would prefer to wear a covering throughout the service or any part of it that is also fine.
- Our choir and congregational singing are back! However, if you would prefer to wear a mask to sing then please do so.
- There will be changes to communion services allowing people to receive both the bread and wine but without the risks of using a shared cup. We will continue to receive communion in the pews rather than at the communion rail for the time being. For anyone uneasy about receiving communion, there is, of course, no obligation to do so.
- Our weekday bible study and prayer meeting will continue on Zoom for the time being.
The church will continue to be open every Tuesday and Friday for private prayer.
Sunday services Online
Our on-line Sunday services will continue with Morning worship at 11.00am.
To access the internet feed you will need to click on the link below.
You can also use a smart phone or tablet to join in but you will need to download and install the Zoom app from the App Store (Apple devices) or Google Play (Android devices) BEFORE clicking the link above
For those unable to join by internet there will also be an audio feed accessible by telephone. Details are:
Telephone Number: 020 3695 0088
When prompted enter the access code: 600534620#
Participant id: #
If you missed our on-line services or would like to enjoy parts of them again you can find a recording here.
You can also watch videos of our choir’s hymns and songs recorded during lockdown by clicking here.
Weekly Prayer Meeting
We have a prayer meeting every Wednesday evening at 7.30pm. This can be accessed by following this link. It is accessible by telephone using the number above and access code 899253341#.
Our bible study takes place every Tuesday at 7.30pm and is a follow-up session to each Sundays reading and sermon.
To access the bible study please follow this link.